Owning a property is really a matter of choice. Top reasons would include budget, quality, accessibility, convenience, and space. Each property has its own selling points and the decision always rely on the buyer.
If you are looking to buy a property, you can choose from house and lot, condominium, or a townhouse.
One property that you can consider is this quality townhouse located very near Quezon City Business District.
This 8-unit townhouse development stands in 18 Matulungin Street, Teachers Village. If you have been in Quezon City, this village observes a balance of serenity, accessibility, and commercial viability. One can still see a number of trees inside the village and at times chirping birds can still be heard. It is accessible to major establishments such as University of the Philippines Diliman, Ateneo De Manila University, Miriam College, and even to commercial establishments such as UP Town Center, UP-Ayala Land Techno-Hub, and Ayala’ Vertis North Development, to name a few. It is also accessible to major hospitals like St. Luke’s Hospital, Lung Center of the Philippines, and Veterans Memorial Hospital. Public transportation will not be a problem as the village has its own transport system that can lead you to major transport vehicles such as the Metro Rail Transit system, bus, and other public utility vehicles.
Moreover, the price of this townhouse is comparable or even less than a price of a 2-Bedroom or 3-Bedroom condominium unit of major property developers. For a starting price of P9.3 million to P9.8 million, you can enjoy 3 to 4 bedrooms spread over 150 square meters floor area. The 36 square meters lot area has also a provision for 2 to 3 cars in the garage. Other features include 2.5 toilet and bath and a provision for washing machine. Fully finished turnover will welcome every homeowner including the high ceiling that they can enjoy.
If you are an investor, the value of this townhouse will soon appreciate as more and more real estate and commercial projects are about to unfold in Quezon City including the Metro Manila Subway which will link Quezon City to major thoroughfares in Metro Manila and even outside of it.
Time is ticking. Decide now before the unit’s turnover on September to December 2020. As of this month, 5 units have been sold and there are only 3 units remaining that you can choose from. All you need to do is give a 20% down payment and the remaining 80% balance can be availed through cash or bank loan.
This is definitely one investment that you can be proud of – one that is cheaper than a condo unit but you will enjoy a number of bedrooms in a very strategic location.
For more details please leave a comment below or contact +63917-652-2409.
#realestateblogph | #realestateblogphfeaturedpropertyoftheweek | #REBPH | #PropertyQuezonCity
7 thoughts on “Affordable Townhouse for a Price of a Condo Unit”
i like this appropriate article
I am incessantly thought about this, thanks for posting.
I reckon something truly special in this website.
Really nice design and good subject material. Please also check my website. I love cars!
I think this is a real great article.Really thank you! Keep writing.
I really like and appreciate your blog post.Much thanks again.
Comments are closed.