Real Estate Blog PH recently posted in its IG account about the possibility of real estate companies getting Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray as brand ambassador.
Yesterday, December 17, 2018, Century Properties Inc. posted a congratulatory message to Cat in its official IG account.
Is this a sign that she will now be its newest brand ambassador? Let’s find out in the next few days.
Here are some of the beauty queens who have been part of the real estate industry – either as a brand ambassador, a real estate broker, an investor, or have found a heart in the industry.
Kylie Versoza – Binibining Pilipinas International 2016 and Miss International 2016
- She is the 6th Filipino to win the crown of Miss International. She hails from the family who owns Forest House in Baguio City. Kylie is now also a managing director at PropertyAccess.co, a website that allows users to connect with real estate brokers.
Pia Wurtzbach – Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2015 and Miss Universe 2015
- In 2017, Pia joins fellow brand ambassador and multi-awarded actor Piolo Pascual as a Century Properties ambassador
Shamcey Supsup- Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2011 and Miss Universe 2011 3rd Runner Up
- In 2012 – Shamcey, a licensed architect,signed a contract with property developer Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. as a celebrity endorser.
Venus Raj – Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2010 and Miss Universe 2010 4th Runner Up
- In 2011, Megaworld Central Properties, Inc.(MCPI) subsidiary real estate company Empire East Land and Holdings Inc. signed Venus as official celebrity endorser. At that time, Venus represented Empire East’s seven (7) projects which include The Sonoma, The Rochester, Cambridge Village, Pioneer Woodlands, Manhattan Garden City, Little Baguio Terraces, and San Lorenzo Place.
Maggie Willson – Binibining Pilipinas World 2007
- Aside from being a commercial model and endorser among other achievements, Maggie married Victor B. Consunji in 2010. Victor hails from the family who owns DMCI Group of Companies – a company involve in real estate, power, and other business entities. He is the Vice chairman at DMCI Power Corporation.
Gionna Cabrera – Binibining Pilipinas Universe 2005
- After winning the crown, Gionna ventured into several business opportunities. She found a niche as a real estate broker and is still active in this profession.
Miriam Quimbao – Binibining Pilipinas Universe 1999 and Miss Universe 1999 1stRunner Up
- Miriam now owns her own property management and development company, 3Win Realty & Development Corporation.
Any other beauty queens not on the list? Please feel free to add them in the comment section below.
All pictures used here are pictures published publicly in the internet. Credits to the original article and/or photo owners.