Pamper your mom on her special day through a delightful lunch served by the finest chefs in the major hotels in Metro Manila.
Here are your options as gathered by Real Estate Blog PH:
You can also click the photos below for more details. Real Estate Blog PH does not have the full details of the special treats. Make sure to contact the hotel directly for your reservations and other details.
- Conrad Manila Brasserie on 3 – Mom dines free for every group of 5; P2,800 net per person
- Crimson Hotel’s Cafe Eight – P2,300 net per person
- Eastwood Richmonde Hotel – Spanish-inspired buffet lunch and dinner at P1,250 net with 4+1 deal
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas – 4+1 deal and P1,080 net per person
- Manila Marriott Hotel’s Sunday Brunch 2.0 – P3,288 net per person
- Novotel Manila Araneta Center’s Wonder Wo-mom – has cupcake decorating station and free family portrait; brunch at P1,888 net per person
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila – menu dishes rate starts at P650 net for appetizers, P670 net for main courses and P400 net for desserts
- Taal Vista in Tagaytay – lunch at The Veranda for P1,500 net per person
- Widus Hotel and Casino in Clark – P888 net per person in Salt Resto
All posters are created by hotel organizers. Real Estate Blog PH logo was attached for branding purposes of the blog.
Feel free to add any Mother’s Day gimmicks in your area by sharing it in the comments section.
Enjoy your Mother’s Day Celebration. Share your pictures here please.
#realestateblogph #realestateblogphilippines #realestateblog #realestateblogger #realestatebloggerphilippines #realestate #realestatephilippines #mothersday #mothersdaycelebration