Celebrate Christ’s resurrection by offering a mass in your preferred church. You can extend the festive celebration by allowing your kids and the kid in you to participate in Easter Celebrations organized by different malls and hotels.
Here are your options as gathered by Real Estate Blog PH:
You can also click the photos below for more details. Real Estate Blog PH does not have the full details of the events including the mechanics. Make sure to contact the mall or hotel directly for your ticket reservations and other details.
Malls & Event Place
- Shangri-La Plaza (Mall) – Underwater Adventure – 1pm to 4pm
- Ortigas Malls (Vmall, Tiendesitas, Estancia) – Easter Eggventure – Contact Ortigas Malls for the event time
- Araneta Center – Spacetacular Easter – 11am
- Century City Mall – Easter Egg-venture – Contact Century City Mall for the event time
- Power Plant Mall (Rockwell) – Bunnylympics 2019 -10am; 2pm; 6pm
- Robinsons Malls (Nationwide) – Egg-scape – 10am
- Ayala Malls (Nationwide) – Find the Eggs – Contact Ayala Mall for the event time
- SM Supermalls (Nationwide) – QR Wall Egg Hunt – 10am to 6pm
- SM Aura Premier – Easter in Aura Wonderland – Contact SM Aura Premier for the event time
- Uptown Bonifacio – The Great Eggscape – Contact Uptown Bonifacio for the event time
- Fun Ranch (Ortigas) – Egg-citing Easter Weekend – Contact Fun Ranch for the event time
- Art In Island (Cubao) – Happy Easter – 10am to 5pm
- Met Live (Pasay) – Easter Egg Hunt – 2pm to 4pm
Malls with branches nationwide follow the same theme of Easter Celebration.
- Edsa Shangri-La – The Great Safari Adventure – 1pm
- Makati Shangri-La, Manila – Easter Egg Hunt at the Park with Rafa – 1pm to 5pm
- The Heritage Hotel- A Bear-y Happy Easter – 11am to 2pm
- S Mason (Conrad Hotel) – Whimsical Easter Wonderland – 4pm to 6pm
- The Diamond Hotel – Easter Spectacle – 10am to 2pm
- Hyatt Regency Manila (City of Dreams) – Easter Sunday Brunch – 1130am to 3pm
- Midas Hotel & Casino – Tiki-Tastic Easter Party – 3pm
- Century Park Hotel Manila – Magical, Mystical Easter, 9am
- Luxent Hotel – The Egg-Splorers at the Barnyard – 11am to 3pm
- F1 Hotel – Enchanted Forest – 10am to 2pm
- Hilton Manila – Colorful Easter Carnival – 1130am to 5pm
- The Linden Suites- EggMOJI Easter Play Day – 930am
- Sofitel Hotel – Bricks and Blocks – An Easter Egg Hunt Adventure – 9am to 12pm
All posters are created by mall and hotel organizers. Real Estate Blog PH logo was attached for branding purposes of the blog.
Enjoy your Easter Celebration. Share your pictures here please.