Real Estate Blog PH (REB PH) got the chance to visit Acienda Designer Outlet in Silang, Cavite, Philippines this month (January 2019).
Dubbed as the first international outlet mall in the Philippines, this P2.5 billion project is a partnership between local developer Cathay Land, Inc. and London-based lifestyle retail developer Freeport Retail. It opened its doors last October 26, 2018 – just in time for the Christmas season.
REB PH visited it on a Saturday, a weekend, so many legit shoppers and shall I say curious shoppers were there to have a glimpse of the outlet mall. The main signage had a long line of shoppers waiting to have a souvenir shot.
The outlet has a main entrance and a side entrance – both of which are guarded by efficient security guards to check ones’ belongings in order to secure the place.
It has two levels – upper and lower – carrying a list of international brands available for shoppers.
Shoppers should understand the concept of an outlet mall – that is, discounts are available up to 80% for items that are last season’s stock. Take note last season’s stock. Acienda offers discounts all year round. Stocks that are new arrival can also be found in the store but they come in regular price.
Opened shops are as follows:
- Sunglass Haven
- Onitsuka Tiger
- 158 Designer’s Blvd.
- Kids Depot
- New Era
- The Rail
- Oregon Premium Outlet
- Just Jewels
Soon To Open Shops
- Via Rodeo
- Noble House
- Ideal Vision
- Executive Optical
- True Religion
- Under Armour
- Acienda Market
There is also a selection of food carts available but if you want to have a sit-down meal try Windmeal Cafe.
F&B Soon To Open
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Johnny B. Good
- Fortune Court
- Wine Bank
- Pizza Warehouse
- Pascucci / Coldstone Creamery
Amenities include spacious Comfort Rooms, Diaper Changing Area, PWD Elevator, Breast Feeding Area, Escalator, and China Bank ATM.
- No entrance fee.
- Observes Mall Hours – Monday to Sunday – 11am to 9pm.
- Wide parking spaces for all types of vehicle – free.
- Free Wi-Fi within mall premises.
- Definitely great discounts in all shops.
- Wide selection of food carts to choose from. The fanciest resto so far is the Wind Meal – same location as the wind mill is erected.
- Large restrooms. More urinals for men and more cubicles for women.
- Available access to PWDs. Wheelchairs are also available for rent.
- Pet friendly.
- IG worthy scenery – the bicycles, the main signage, and the windmill, among others.
- Not all shops and F&B are open and your favorite ones might not be present so please check the directory first.
- Kilometers away from Metro Manila so when you intentionally drive to visit this, make sure you get a good deal in discounts. You can always go to Tagaytay as an option to offset your time and energy.
- Only one ATM is there – China Bank.
- Acienda Market has not established its zoning yet – whether its’ high-end, mid-end, or a both.
If you have been to Outlet stores in the US, Malaysia, or other parts of the world, do not compare this. There are plus and minus points. When the blogger visited there, the captured market is not evident. Majority are just curious – taking pictures in almost all sides of the outlet, window shopping, eating in 7 Eleven and standing near food carts. The blogger only noticed few customers with shopping bags.
Acienda Designer Outlet has a feel-good vibe at night and the cold weather of Silang and Tagaytay compliments with it.
This is a 3-month old shopping establishment and not 100% in operation so things mentioned above are expected and are all in progress. The blogger will visit this on October 2019, during its first anniversary, and pin point relevant improvements.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Address: KM.48 Emilio Aguinaldo Highway corBalubad Road, BrgyLalaan I Silang, Cavite Contact Number: Cavite line: (046) 419 8833 / Manila line: (02) 631 8855
How to Get There?
By car, you may take South Luzon Expressway and exit to Southwoods, Carmona or Sta. Rosa or you may take Aguinaldo Highway. We’re conveniently located right beside the highway. Here are our Waze and Google Maps links for driving directions.
By commute, you may take a bus going to the Tagaytay route and drop off at Acienda Designer Outlet.
Pictures here are taken by the blogger himself.
#realestateblogph #realestatephilippines #realestateblog #realestateblogger #realestatebloggerphilippines #realestate #realestatephilippines #philippines#MyAcienda #tagaytay #silang #cavite #outletmall #shopping #CathayLand #FreeportRetail