Lamudi, the Philippines’ leading real estate marketplace, recognizes the robust growth that the Philippine real estate industry has been experiencing in the past years.
The year that was, 2018, was no exception and has remained resilient, driven by record-high demand and supply for residential and office properties. This year, 2019, the real estate industry is set to grow further in upward trajectory.
Lamudi initiated to invite esteemed panelists in its first media roundtable for the year dubbed as Excellent 2018 for Philippine Real Estate and Raising The Bar in 2019. It was held last January 29, Tuesday (9 AM – 12 NN) at Pasay Function Room, Makati Shangri-La. The panelists on the media roundtable are:
- Elizabeth Ventura, President & Executive Director of Anchor Land Holdings, Inc.
- Steven C. Chien, Controlling Principal of Keller Williams
- Christophe Vicic, Country Head of JLL Philippines
- Janeo De Los Reyes, Head of Research and Consulting of JLL Philippines
Bhavna Suresh, CEO of Lamudi Philippines, served as the moderator for panelists and asked very relevant questions about the trends in real estate industry.
These are the relevant insights shared by the panelists:
- Feedback mechanism is very important in Anchorland. They have a team who gets feedback from their target market in order to know their behavior and give them the kind of real estate property that they need.
- Keller Williams would like to touch everybody’s life every time they buy a real estate property through them so they equip their agents with the right tools and training.
- JLL Noted that parking space will continue to be an issue in real estate projects but it can only be resolved if we have a good transportation system that buyers can embrace instead of owning a car and consequently buying a parking space.
- Halfway homes or alternative accommodation will still be a trend as more and more real estate buyers would like to live near their offices for proximity.
- Demand for co-working spaces will continue to be present.
- Clark (Pampanga) and other major cities in the North and South of Manila will experience growth as real estate buyers want bigger spaces and bigger value for their money that can be matched by properties in those areas.
Bhavna capped the media roundtable series by asking the panelists to describe real estate industry in 2019. Three words dominated the answers of the panelists – busy, hectic, and exciting.
Real Estate Blog PH joined other media practitioners from The Philippine Star, Manila Times, The Philippine Daily Inquirer, BusinessWorld, and writers from other media and PR companies.
#realestateblogph#realestatephilippines #realestateblog #realestateblogger #realestatebloggerphilippines #realestate #realestatephilippines #philippines #lamudi#lamudiphilippines #lamudimediareoundtableseries2019