Happy New Year!
Start the year right by investing something for yourself. This will give you an extra push to work harder for the year knowing the fact that you will have something to look forward to as you grow older. One of the investment options you can choose is real estate. It is a tangible product that gives you freedom to choose according to your needs and lifestyle. Whether you will be the end-user or you will use the property to resell or lease out, values of real estate properties continue to appreciate.
Where do you begin?
Start by browsing through real estate portals that give you a variety of property choices. Real Estate Blog PH compiles the top portals that you can consider.
The top seven (7) real estate portals according to Facebook Likes as of January 1, 2019 are as follows:
- OLX Philippines
- Dot Property PH
- My Property PH
- Property 24 Philippines
- Property Asia PH
Now let us take a look at them closely.
1. OLX Philippines is the local arm of the biggest global brand of online classifieds in the world present in 100 countries in over 40 languages. This is the company that bought the Filipino portal sulit.com.ph. It has 4,130,056 Facebook Likes and tags itself as Philippines #1 Buy and Sell Website. Visit the properties available at olx.ph.
2. Lamudi has 2,029,723 Facebook Likes and comes with a company description of “Visit this for the best residential and commercial property to rent and buy.” Visit the properties available at lamudi.com.ph.
3. Dot Property PH tags itself as the Philippines’ leading property portal to buy, sell, and rent! It has 467,128 Facebook Likes. Visit the properties available at dotproperty.com.ph.
4. My Property PH claims to be the leading real estate classifieds website in the Philippines as indicated in its company profile. It has 386,766 Facebook Likes. Visit the properties available at myproperty.ph .
5. Property 24 Philippines is proud to have the tagline “The #1 Property Portal in the Philippines.” It has 259,826 Facebook Likes. Visit the properties available at property24.com.ph.
6. Lhoopa is a technology-driven real estate brokerage firm with 50,094 Facebook Likes. Visit the properties available at lhoopa.com.
7. Property Asia PH is a fast growing portal with a simple tagline – “Browse unlimited property listings.” It has 22,429 Facebook Likes. Visit the properties available at propertyasia.ph.
Just a precautionary advice: Always do your due diligence in checking the real estate property that you are going to buy. Ask as many questions as possible. It is better if you will deal with a licensed or PRC Accredited Real Estate Broker or Real Estate Salesperson. These are real estate professionals who observe the highest ethical standards in real estate.
Good luck on your investment!
Got any real estate portal that works for you well and not mentioned in this blog? Please indicate it in the Comments section.
All pictures used here are pictures published publicly in the internet. Credits to the original article and/or photo owners.
#realestateblogph #realestateblogphilippines #realestateblog #realestateblogger #realestatebloggerphilippines #realestate #realestatephilippines #philippines #realestateportals #realestateportalsphilippines #investment #realestateinvestment #olx #lamudi #dotropertyph #mypropertyph #property24 #lhoopa #propertyasiaph